Nordic Wittgenstein Review (NWR) publishes original contributions on all aspects of Wittgenstein's thought and work. Each issue includes an invited paper, an interview, a peer-reviewed articles section, a section in which seminal works are re-published or where previously unpublished archival materials are presented, as well as a book review section. The journal is published by the Nordic Wittgenstein Society (NWS). (It was published as a printed journal at Ontos verlag and De Gruyter 2012-13 (print ISSN 2194-6825) and Open Access online (delay after print 3 months, eJournal ISSN 2242-248X). The 1st issue (No 1 of Volume 1) has appeared in print in August 2012, and Open Access online on November 5, 2012. The 2nd issue (No 1 of Volume 2) appeared in print in August 2013, and Open Access online on November 28, 2013. No 1 of Volume 3 appeared Open Access June 2014, and No 2 is due in December 2014.
- Deadline for Vol. 4 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2015. Publ. Dec. 2015
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 1: Aug. 31, 2015, Publ. June 2016
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2015, Publ. Dec. 2016
*SPECIAL ISSUE 2015*: Wittgenstein and Forms of Life, eds. Eds Daniele Moyal-Sharrock, Sandra Laugier and Piergiorgio Donatelli
NB: Due to compatibility issues with Internet Explorer, we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox on this site.
(Forthcoming) Volume 4 / Number 1 (2015)
The submitted articles in this issue are open for comments for one month (April 2015) in our PREPRINT OPEN REVIEW. We invite comments in the hope of engaging the community, with the aim of enhancing the scholarly value of the contributions.
The final versions of these articles and the remainder of the content will be published in June 2015. Registered readers can use the comment function in this platform. You can also comment on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nordicwittgensteinreview, or by e-mail to the authors.
Open Review Guidelines
I. In your comment, please refer by section and page number, e.g.: "Sect. 2 [Title], p. 7", or by quoting the passage commented upon.
2. We seek constructive commentary and criticism which may help the author improve the text. The comment field is moderated by the editors.
3. Please do not cite the Pre-print versions elsewhere. These are works in progress. Publication June 2015 (Open Access, print later). (In urgent situations, refer to as forthcoming, Nordic Wittgenstein Review Vol. 4 (1) 2015, Pre-print version April 2015, www.nordicwittgensteinreview.com [date of download].)
Table of Contents
Section i: Articles
Section iii: From the Archives
Section iv: Book Reviews