Nordic Wittgenstein Review (NWR) publishes original contributions on all aspects of Wittgenstein's thought and work. Each issue includes an invited paper, an interview, a peer-reviewed articles section, a section in which seminal works are re-published or where previously unpublished archival materials are presented, as well as a book review section. The journal is published by the Nordic Wittgenstein Society (NWS). It is published as a printed journal at De Gruyter (print ISSN 2194-6825; order at http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/nwr), and Open Access online (delay after print 3 months, eJournal ISSN 2242-248X). The 1st issue (No 1 of Volume 1) has appeared in print in August 2012, and Open Access online on November 5, 2012. The 2nd issue (No 1 of Volume 2) appeared in print in August 2013, and Open Access online on November 28, 2013. No 1 of Volume 3 will appear in June 2014, and No 2 in December 2014.
- Deadline for Vol. 4 / No. 1: Aug. 31, 2014. Publ. in print June 2015
- Deadline for Vol. 4 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2015. Publ. in print Dec. 2015
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 1: Aug. 31, 2015, Publ. June 2015
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2015, Publ Dec. 2015
NB: Due to compatibility issues with Internet Explorer, we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox on this site.
PREPRINT Volume 3 / Number 2, 2014 eds. Martin Gustafsson, Lars Hertzberg, Yrsa Neuman
The submitted articles in this future issue are open for comments for one month (July-August 2014) in our PREPRINT OPEN REVIEW. The publication of the entire issue is scheduled for December 2014.
We invite comments as our hope is to engage the community in a process of collaborative review, with the aim of enhancing the scholarly value of the contributions.
Registered readers can use the comment function in this platform. You can also comment on Facebook, or by e-mail to the authors.
Open Review Guidelines
I.We seek constructive commentary and criticism which may help the author improve the text. The comment field is moderated by the editors.
2. Please do not cite the Pre-print versions elsewhere. These are works in progress. Publication December 2014 (print and Open Access). (In urgent situations, refer to as forthcoming, Nordic Wittgenstein Review Vol. 3 (2) 2014, Pre-print version July 2014, www.nordicwittgensteinreview.com [date of download].)
Table of Contents
Section i: Articles
Section ii: Interview
Section iv: Book Reviews