- Deadline for Vol. 4 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2015. Publ. Dec. 2015
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 1: Aug. 31, 2015, Publ. June 2016
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2015, Publ. Dec. 2016
*SPECIAL ISSUE 2015*: Wittgenstein and Forms of Life, eds. Eds Daniele Moyal-Sharrock, Sandra Laugier and Piergiorgio Donatelli
NB: Due to compatibility issues with Internet Explorer, we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox on this site.
PREPRINT OPEN REVIEW (Forthcoming) Volume 4 / Number 2 (2015)
We invite comments on some of the contents of our forthcoming issue. Our hope is to engage the community in a process of collaborative review, with the aim of enhancing the scholarly value of the contributions.
The final versions of these articles and the remainder of the content will be published in December 2015.
Registered readers can use the comment function in this platform. You can also comment on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nordicwittgensteinreview, or by e-mail to the authors.
Open Review Guidelines
I. In your comment, please refer by section and page number, e.g.: "Sect. 2 [Title], p. 7", or by quoting the passage commented upon.
2. We seek constructive commentary and criticism which may help the author improve the text. The comment field is moderated by the editors.
3. Please do not cite the Pre-print versions elsewhere. These are works in progress. Publication June 2015 (Open Access, print later). (In urgent situations, refer to as forthcoming, Nordic Wittgenstein Review Vol. 4 (2) 2015, Pre-print version Nov. 2015, www.nordicwittgensteinreview.com [date of download].)
Table of Contents
Section i: Articles
|Reincarnation and the Lack of Imagination in Philosophy|
|A Missing Folio at the Beginning of Wittgenstein's MS 104|
|"Let us imagine...": Wittgenstein's Invitation to Philosophy|
Section iii: From the Archives
|On the Ketner and Eigsti Edition of Wittgenstein’s Remarks on Frazer’s "The Golden Bough"|
|Peter K. Westergaard|